WAPCOS Recruitment 2019
WAPCOS Recruitment 2019 | Site Engineer, MIS Assistant, Water Resource Specialist & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 52 | Last Date 05.11.2019 | Apply online @ wapcos.gov.in
WAPCOS Recruitment 2019: Water and Power Consulting Services Limited calls for young and talented aspirants to pursue the role of Leader of Teams, Site Engineers, MIS Assistants, MIS Director, Building Manager, Water Resource Specialists. According to WAPCOS notice[ No. The total of 52 vacancies allocated for this recruitment and post-service information are 5/28/2019/infra / west Bengal]. Applicants searching for central government engineering jobs may take this opportunity. Qualified aspirants must send CVs before the last date to a given e-mail I d. CV is published at the latest date, 05.11.2019.
Notification format pdf & CV is available for WAPCos recruitment 2019 @ wapcos.gov.in. Applicants must have graduated from the accredited university in Diploma / Engineering / PG. Age limit and relief have to be achieved by competitors. Selection is based on an interview / test of skills. The candidates would eventually be elected in West Bengal. Only applications are approved via online mode (e-mail). Further WAPCOS hiring vacancy, upcoming notices, program schedule, answer key, merit list, card list, result, future notifications and so forth are uploaded to the official website. We have the following information on our website.
Details of Water Department Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Water and Power Consultancy Services Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Team Leader, Site Engineer, MIS Assistant, Water Resource Specialist, MIS Manager, Construction Manager & Other Posts|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last Date for Submission of CV via E-mail||05.11.2019|
You may visit Official Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information of Site Engineer, MIS Assistant, Water Resource Specialist & Other posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates.
WAPCOS 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 52 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Deputy Team Leader and QA/QC Engineer||01|
|Senior Environmental Expert||01|
|Senior Social Development & Gender Specialist||01|
|Social Development & Gender Specialist||02|
|Water Resource Specialist||01|
|Pressurized Irrigation Specialist||01|
|Senior MIS Specialist/Developer||01|
|Senior MIS Manager||02|
|Institutional Development Coordinator & Training Manager||01|
|Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Specialist||01|
|Legal Aid & Conflict Resolution Specialist||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Site Engineer, MIS Assistant, Water Resource Specialist & Other Posts
- Applicants must have completed Degree/ Diploma/ Engineering/ PG Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on personal interview/ skill test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode (E-mail) only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the CVs to mail address
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to apply for WAPCOS Jobs 2019 Notification
- Go to wapcos.gov.in‘s official website.
- Click “careers” and find the “Job ad for the consultant’s post,” click on the ad. Click on “careers”
- Read it and test eligibility for the updates.
- Eligible CVs should be sent before the last date ends to the address of mail.