West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Posts | 561 Vacancies | Last Date: 27.02.2021 | Apply Online @ wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
West Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited for the selection of Apprentice trainees under the Apprentice Act 1961 in West Central Railway, Jabalpur. WCR has recently released recruitment notification [Ad.no: 01/2021] for filling up 561 vacancies in Jabalpur division for the post of Trade apprentice. Applicant who are seeking for Railway jobs can use this chance and apply before the last date. Interested candidate should apply only through online. The online registration portal opens from 28.01.2021 to 27.02.2021. The notification and online application links are given below for any reference.
WCR Jabalpur division, select candidate based on merit list. The selected candidate should undergo training for a period of one year and the applicant will be posted at Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh). Candidate with 10th qualification with relevant trade is also be eligible to apply this post. Candidate should pay requisite fee and make the payment through online mode only. More details of West Central Railway recruitment, WCR notification, www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in apprentice, upcoming notifications, selection list, merit list, WCR jobs etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Details of West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Organization Name||West Central Railway, Jabalpur|
|Job Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Job Location||Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh)|
|Notification Released Date||27.01.2021|
|Starting date of the Application||28.01.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||27.02.2021|
Candidates are kindly invited to visit the official wcr.indianrailways.gov.in/mponline.gov.in website for more information on West Central Railway recruitment for Jabalpur in 2021. Now, you can get information for the position of trainee including preparation, age limit, selection process, application fees, application mode and how to apply. Keep in touch with govtemployments.com for more updates.
Eligibility Criteria for WCR Trade Apprentice Vacancies
- Applicant should have completed 10th + ITI pass in a relevant trade.
- Check the notification for more details.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021)
- Age limit should be 15 to 24 years.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs. 170.
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ All Female – Rs. 70.
- Payment via online through Credit/ Debit card/ Net Banking/ E Challan.
Mode of Application
- The online application portal opens from 28.01.2021 to 27.02.2021.
Steps to apply Online for West Central Railway Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “mponline.gov.in ”
- Find West Central Railway, Jabalpur for the Selection of Apprentice Trainees under Apprentices Act 1961 in West Central Railway, Jabalpur Division.
- Read the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- Apply through online mode.
- To create new account, click Not registered? Create Account.
- After creating profile, fill the details properly and click payment button to pay the fees.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 12,558 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs – 97,059 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs – 3,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs – 6,356 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs – 4,611 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 – 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 – 67,700||Apply Now|